Friday 3 October 2014

My 5 Favourite Face Make-Up Products

Hey guys!

Today I thought I'd show you some of my favourite make-up products,
as it's Friday and I'm feeling happy. When I look into my dresser, these are the things that make me open it again later on, just to check if they're still there - I know, that's weird - 
























Bodyshop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream in 01 | Lips Topshop in 'Hazard' | NYC Big Bold & PrĂ©cis Liquid Eyeliner | Barry M. Summer Love Shadow & Glow Palette | Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'Vampire Kiss'

I bought the Bodyshop BB Cream a couple of weeks ago, and although it is not in my daily make-up routine, I have been loving it ever since. It basically makes spots invisible and leaves your skin incredibly soft. And also, it doesn't feel like you've got anything like foundation on your face at all. Because that is always a huge problem for me. Always when I put foundation on, - which does not happen too often for this one reason - to me it always feels like I've got a 4 centimeter layer of chemical stuff on my face, which is not too much fun. So I can only thank the world for this BB Cream.

The Topshop Lipstick in 'Hazard' is one of my favourites because of the colour - not too surprising - and okay, maybe also a little bit because of the packaging itself. I think this lipstick is absolutely perfect for a night out or a birthday party, as it really gives your whole appearance a gigantic boost.

Then the NYC Eyeliner. Oh my god, I love this eyeliner. I got it from a friend for my birthday a couple of weeks back, and she doesn't realise how happy  she made me. Honestly, I have been wearing it every day since. It is so easy to apply and it just... It just... I give up. I cannot explain how much I love this eyeliner.

The next thing is the Barry M. eyeshadow palette. On the back of the packaging it says: 'Create a soft, summery look with these 6 pretty pastel eyeshadows and dewy highlighter' and that is exactly what it does. The colours are super pretty, they are not too bright, but the tiny bit of shimmer makes them slightly visible. The highlighter is a very good one as well, also it goes really well with the eyeshadows on the palette. Only thing is, the blue eyeshadow - on the right - disappears fairly quickly, even the tiniest little spark is gone within an hour.

Last, but definately not least, is the Tanya Burr lipgloss. Now, I bought this when I was in Chelmsford, along with one of her fabulous nail polishes, and when I got back I regretted not picking up more, because we don't have them here. The colour is a really pretty one - although it doesn't make me think of vampires but, who cares, it's just a name ;) - and the smell, oh my god, the smell. I LOVE the smell. It smells of summer and candy canes and raspberries, and if there is one thing that I absolutely love, it would be the smell of summer, candy canes and raspberries.

Love,
Rosaly

P.S.: I'm sorry that the pictures keep changing from sunny to not-sunny, the sun began shining halfway through the 'photoshoot' - stupid word, photoshoot - :)

No comments:

Post a Comment