Saturday 18 October 2014

Autumn Feels

Hi there!

Finally, I have come to sit down behind my laptop and write a blogpost. As my monthly planner now shows October, and the weather is getting suspiciously colder, I get the 'Autumn feels'.









Now this observation makes me happy, though from now on it will probably rain most of the time on my way to school - not the most flattering way to arrive at school - and my fingers will  go all red and cold when I'm outside.

But Autumn also means other things,
like drinking hot chocolate when it's snowing outside,
ice skating,
dressing up for Halloween - eeeeeep! -,
having an excuse to light deliciously smelling candles all the time,
baking cookies and cakes with friends,
the feeling that CHRISTMAS is coming nearer,
watching films on rainy days,
getting all cosy on the sofa,
the need to fill your wardrobe with warmer clothes - huge excuse to go shopping -
evenings getting darker,
long walks in the forest kicking up leaves...

I could go on and on and on talking about things I love about Autumn, but it will all come down to this, I love Autumn.


Do you?

Love,
Rosaly

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rosaly,
    Me to ! I love the autumn just like you. The sounds of raindrops falling down on the window; the smell from autumn and the beautiful coulors from al the leaves, that are falling.
    I also love the way you write, It's almost a poem. Maybe it sounds weird and I'm sorry cause I can't really explain it, but see it as a compliment because I love poems.
    Lots of love, Jieling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaa, Herfst is zo leuk! Ik hou van geurkaarsen, warme sweaters, een lekkere kop thee en nog meer. En precies wat de persoon hierboven zegt ^^ je schrijfstijl deed me denken aan een gedicht in het begin. Prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heel erg bedankt! Dat is echt een enorm compliment voor mij :)

      Delete