Saturday 1 November 2014

Autumn / Winter Outfits pt.1

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to take a moment to say thank you. Thank you to you, yes you, for reading this. You have no idea how much it means to me that people are actually interested in what I write.

Okay, that all said and done, now let's get going. Today I would like to show you an outfit I tend to wear a lot round this time of year. - I also have a second one, that should be up sometime next week - 

As you probably all know, it's fairly hard to make a photo of your outfit yourself, so I asked my friend Jieling (from the blog We'll Be Okay) to help me. So this morning I packed my clothes and then we set off to the park. It was my first time doing a photoshoot and I can say, I get pretty awkward when I'm in front of a lens - oops ö - But luckily all went well and this is the result:







Sorry, this one's a bit blurry.


Oversized red jumper - Hema Men | Grey jeans - Primark| Shawl - Local market | Grey blouse - H&M | Coat - H&M | Maroon All Stars - Converse

As the days start getting colder, my outfits seem to get cosier - 'That's normal, Rosaly.' - Oh. Okay.

The red jumper is actually my dads, but I don't think I'm going to give it back. Ever. It's hugely oversized - I see no problem there - and it is also super duper warm. This is the perfect thing to snuggle in with snacks and a movie.

I recently got very much into collars. You can simply pop them under every jumper or sweater and you can make soooo many combinations. What I like about this combination is that the grey in the collar comes back in the jeans - yes, I actually thought about that - 

The shoes, well, I think that every girl should have a pair of Converse All Stars in her wardrobe. But that's my opinion.

The coat is one of my recent purchases, and I LOOOOOVE it! It is SO warm - in a good way - and because of the open neck you can combine it with scarfs and things without having to deal with the issue of too much fabric around your neck, what always makes me feel claustrophobic.

Is there an outfit that you like to wear in the Autumn / Winter ?

Love, Rosaly

P.S.: I am sorry if there are some horrible grammatical mistakes in my blogposts, but I am not originally English, so... - I have been trying to cover that up a bit but it's getting in my way now ;) -

No comments:

Post a Comment