Sunday 23 November 2014

We need to talk...

Hi everyone,

The title of this article might seem very dramatic to you - maybe it is, I don't know -, but I feel like I need to explain something to you, if not apologize.

The reason that many people start a blog, and also the reason I started blogging is that they love to write. It's as simple as that. But all over the web I see people who have amazing blogs and people who, like Laura, put a new blogpost online every other day, and then I start getting that feeling. 
That feeling that I'm not good enough.
That I SUCK at running this blog.
That I need to upload more often if I want to be taken seriously.

And maybe I do.

But there is something you have to know.
And that something is that I am really trying.
I am trying to upload as frequently as I can.
I am trying to do this - running this blog - as good as I can.

I'd prefer to spend my whole day writing and taking photos and creating new stuff, but I simply cannot do that. I've got tons and tons of homework to do - which is really stressing me out, because I have a big test this Thursday and I probably should start revising right now -, and as if that isn't a big enough stressfactor, also my private life isn't going as smooth as I would want it to.

So if you are expecting a new post from me every couple of days, I'm sorry to disappoint you. And if you expect me to always write happy articles with loads of small talk, I'm sorry, but life isn't always as pretty as it may seem on the Internet.

I'm sorry if I just really destroyed your mood, but I just felt the need to write this post.

Have a lovely weekend, and don't forget you can always talk to me.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment