Sunday 7 December 2014

Outfit: Primary Colours + much needed chai lattes

Hi everyone,



Sorry this post has come so late, I had actually planned it for Wednesday, but I have just been SO busy with school and I just didn't have the time.

It's already a week ago, and the weather has softened a bit, but on the last day of November, me and my friend Jieling had planned to go to the 17th century canals of Amsterdam to shoot some photos for this outfit post.

Bad idea.

It was freezing, and after ten minutes, our hands already were so cold that we were having trouble pressing the button on our cameras.
I unfortunately didn't include any gloves in my outfit, even though my mum insisted on it, silly me. So much regrets.

Half an hour later we concluded it wasn't going to get any better than that, so we hasted to a nearby Coffee Company and sat there for a good hour, chatting over our chai tea lattes.



Enough small talk, here is my outfit for the day.












Hat - H&M | Black jeans - America Today | Grey blouse - H&M | Maroon All Stars - Converse | Bag with Aztec print - H&M | Navy blue jacket - America Today

The jacket and the shoes, you know from previous outfit posts.

I have had these jeans for a while now, when I bought them they were too big for me, so they have lain in my closet for about a year... But, I read somewhere that black clothes make you look slimmer - something about reflecting light - and so do these jeans.

I bought the hat two weeks ago, and I think I haven't ever gone
outside without it since. Now that Autumn is slowly turning into winter - the season 'Autumn' is always very short and almost non-existent here in Holland - I see this colour EVERYWHERE. Everyone is wearing it, and the shops are full of it. So when I went scarf hunting, I thought I might as well pick up this hat. Best decision ever :)

At first I didn't intend on buying this bag, but my mum made me, because she thought I needed a new bag - for your information, I have a lot of bags, lying at every free spot in my room -, but I have actually been really liking it lately. It has a lot of space in it, almost like a Mary Poppins bag, and I absolutely adore the pattern.



I think this is a perfect outfit for when your going shopping or something like that, because it's a very comfortable one, and you can throw every purchase that doesn't come in a plastic bag, in the aztec Mary Poppins one ;)



What do you think of this outfit?



Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment