Wednesday 21 January 2015

Notebook Addiction

Hi there!

It's Saturday today, I've survived the first week back to school - barely - and that means... blogging :) Now I am not going to talk about school here today, but about my holiday.

That's because I think I have developed a little (read: huge)
notebook addiction over the holidays. It's just that notebooks are so handy, they're small, so you can carry them everywhere you go. Slight problem there, because I now have too many to take them all with me...

These are a few of my beloved notebookies and their stories.



School diary
This is the one that we - probably - all have. Mine is from Style Scrapbook, a blog by Andy, that I have been reading for SO long. When I saw this one in the shop I was like: 'Yeh okay that's mine, bye!' #guiltyaf


2015 agenda
I think this is a must-have for a lot of people, the agenda. I am the most chaotic and forgetful person you will ever meet when we are talking about appointments and meetings. When I write it down it's already easier for me to remember, and like this I am - almost - never late anymore - if I at least don't forget to look in it haha -


Doodle Book
This is my Doodle Book. The name says it, it's where I doodle - doodling: to draw or scribble idly: "He doodled during the whole lecture." - This is one of my favourite notebooks, it's so beautiful and I got it from my lovely neighbour who bought it for me in Australia.

The Blogbook
'Hey, a blogbook?!' Yes indeed, a blogbook. When I started this blog I percieved that I constantly came up with new ideas, that would be forgotten by the time I would open up my laptop and try to write a blogpost. Then the next day, my mum came up to me with this notebook and said that she got it from the local drugstore - it's from L'Oreal Paris - and she asked me if I wanted to have it. Perfect timing - because I found it quite boring, I pasted the stars and the title on there myself -
  
Book for notes
If you are an enormous list-a-holic - like me - you'll know that a notebook like this is indispensable. This is literally the only notebook I always carry with me. If you meet me in the streets, ask me if I've got it and I'll prove it.

Diary
Well, I think we all know what a diary is, right? ;) I haven't actually written in this yet, but I want to start using it for goal 075 of Day Zero. So yeah...

Do you collect anything?

Love,
Rosaly

3 comments:

  1. Ik hou ook van notebooks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Vet inspirerend dit! Super, ga zo door meid! XXx Sinterklaas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Vet inspirerend dit! Super, ga zo door meid! XXx Sinterklaas

    ReplyDelete