Sunday 15 January 2017

MY NEW CAMERA

Hi there!

This Wednesday, I got what was probably the most exciting package maybe ever, my new camera. I'd been saving up for it for months on end and finally, finally it was there. Here she is, isn't she pretty? For anyone wondering, it's a Canon EOS 70D, with a Canon 18-55 mm II lens


This means that I now can take better pictures, because I don't have to use my dad's old, crappy vacation camera anymore. The photos in my posts were always the biggest struggle for me, because most of the time, I felt that the photos I'd taken, weren't good enough to go with the post. Mainly due to the tremendously long shutter speed, nine out of ten photos would be blurry. And now they're not anymore, except of course when I make them blurry / out of focus on purpose...


Obviously I still have no idea how to use this thing properly, but I have time to figure that out. Luckily, I've found the button, so at least you'll have pictures from now on ;) Very short post this week, sorry about that, but don't forget to check my new project 'another year of words' - click to go to the blog - where I post a word I love every single damn day.


Have a good week!

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment