Wednesday 30 September 2015

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY 'LOVE, ROSALY'

Hi there,





So um, yeah, IT'S BEEN A YEAR?!?!?!?!?!?! That's so crazy!

Exactly one year ago yesterday, I uploaded my first post. Because I was bored. Because I wanted to try something new. Because I wanted to see who would be interested in what I had to say. Because somewhere I hoped to make new friends. And I did - big hugs for Laura and Naomi :) - Not many, but it's only been a year. So: not many, YET.

THIS is how excited I am:

I asked myself what I should do for the big one year anniversary. - Or should I say 'Blogaversary'. That's a thing right? - I honestly had no idea. I wanted to do something - besides eating cake - for you guys, because well... I felt like we should do something fun for this special occasion.

At first I thought maybe I could do a giveaway, but that would be on a very short notice, so nah. Better not. I do want to do a giveaway soon so leave your ideas in the comments below ;) I'm thinking around Christmas - eeeeep Christmas! - I also really want to do a meetup someday, so - as I said - leave your thoughts on that in the comments :)

As you have probably noticed, my concentration and inspiration aren't really on point today. So I guess you're going to have to do with these pictures of the delicious red velvet chocolate cake that I ate at Het Paviljoen this afternoon.

But do me a favour. Put down your phone, shut off your laptop, go outside and do something that makes you squeal with happiness. Savour the sunny - or not so sunny - weather and do something that you enjoy. That makes you want to live life to its fullest. Okay?

Okay.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment