Sunday 15 March 2015

REBELLIOUS COFFEE DATE

Hi there!

Yesterday morning, I woke up at 12 and in a complete rush I got dressed, ate breakfast, went grocery shopping for my dad, threw all I needed for that day + other random stuff in a bag - as you do - and ran downstairs. I was off to meet Laura at Vinnies and was a tiny bit late. Much like the previous one. I was on time though.





I had never been to Vinnies before, but man, they've got some goddamn good dishes on their menu. Bloody expensive as well, though. But it's absolutely worth it *drools all over the place*. Here are a few more pictures of the day because I'm a bit uninspired and muzzy today :(

 
This honestly was one of the best hot chocolates I've ever tasted - I'm having a coffee-free month, ugh, I imagine the latte must have tasted heavenly -








The place itself was very beautiful and photogenic as well :)



Laura being a rebel, haha #typical



The best smelling candle in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! We saw it in the Bijenkorf and ooh I'm in love...



And yep, the classical feet-shot again... Oh gosh.

Anyway, I'm sorry this wasn't the longest or most interesting blogposts of all time, but it's just one of those days... I hope you had a lovely weekend and I wish you a happy Monday - is that even possible? - 

How did you spend your weekend?

Love,
Rosaly

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are lovely. And Vinnies seemed like a great place.
    I think it was an amazing day.
    Good Vibes,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you had a good day too ;)

      Delete