Wednesday 11 March 2015

RECIPE: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a recipe that I personally LOVE, and that is a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies (I'm gonna short that to CCC's for the rest of this blogpost because, ya know #lazyaf). Now there is something that I should say before I get started, and that is that I love this recipe so much because it gives the cookies the taste that they used to have when I was little. Of course, you may not know this taste, or might not like CCC's at all (don't know why you're still reading this then, haha) but this is the way I make them :)




What you're going to need:
- 100 grams of self raising flour
- 50 grams of dark brown sugar
- 70 grams of caster sugar
- 75 grams of chocolate chips
- 115 grams of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp grated ginger





You basically just mix all of the ingredients together in one big bowl, it's that easy :) Then put teaspoon sized portions on grease proof paper and put them in a preheated oven - 180 degrees Celsius - for about fifteen to twenty minutes. They grow quite a lot so look out with putting them too close to each other.




These were pretty crunchy, but for me, it's different every time, I don't know what it is exactly, but I think it has something to do with how long it takes for them to get well-done...



I hope you enjoyed this little, quick recipe thingy, and do tag me / tweet me pictures of your CCC's if you make themmm!

I'm off eating cookies, byeeee!!!

Love,
Rosaly 

No comments:

Post a Comment