Sunday 8 March 2015

Day Zero: February 2015

Hi there!

After the headstart that was January, February was a quiet month for Day Zero. Or so I thought. I've been so busy with school, that it was not until February the 20th that I started thinking: Hmm, I might need to do something, or I'll be empty handed at the end of the month. But I still managed to complete two goals and work on another three - some of them by accident haha - 


028 || Drink noting but water for a week
This one was kinda hard for me, because I drink a lot of smoothies, and they unfortunately cannot be labeled as 'water'. But, I did it, and I'm quite proud of myself for that :) Also, I found that my skin looked noticably better during that week. Is that because of the water? I dunno. I hope so.
 

033 || Bake 10 pies (first pie)
This is not so much of a goal I accomplished, but ya know, I need to start baking pies someday ;) The cake I baked was the Salted Caramel Chocolate cake, by the way.


035 || Go to five different restaurants (first one!)
Again, not a goal, but a start. I went to a restaurant called 'Amsterdam' with my parents to celebrate something, can't remember what exactly but yeah. I go there quite often as it's near where I live, and I'm a bit too familiar with the menu if I'm honest haha. It's good I put the word 'different' in this goal, otherwise I would just go to this one and finish it in no time.



044 || Go to 5 different museums (the first one)
Heyy, here's another started one! Yup, that's right. I went to the Allard Pierson museum with my dad, blogpost is right hereee... 

063 || Second A
I got my second A!!! And this time not for Drama, but for German. Not kidding. German, my worst subject. I was so happy, I almost cried hah. I'm not doing so bad at school, though, it's just... Just German.



101 || Learn how to do the perfect cat eye
FINALLY! I actually got this one by accident because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing with my eyeliner and then I looked up and saw that it was just perfect. Then it was the challenge to get the exact same thing on the other side, but it went surprisingly well and that made me a happy girl :) 



Random question; I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel, do you think I should or not? Leave a comment below! :)

Love,
Rosaly

1 comment:

  1. I think you should totally start a youtube account! You're very talented :)
    X Vera

    ReplyDelete