Friday 4 September 2015

OUFIT: DAY AT THE BEACH

Hi there!

A while ago, my friend Mila and I went to the beach. It was 35 degrees Celsius and we decided that the city of Amsterdam was not the most ideal place to be at that temperature. So, an hour later we were on our way to the beach, complete with bikinis, food, magazines, towels and a parasol that turned out to have broken on the way. Great start to an even greater day ;)




When we got to the beach - no travel sickness this time, thank god - we discovered that, unfortunately, we weren't the only ones to come up with the idea of going somewhere cooler than a city. The beach was packed with crying kids, laughing teens, stressed out parents and sunburnt elderly. Luckily, we found a free spot and soon we had installed our - broken - parasol, layed down our towels and eaten pretty much all of our cherries. Mila thought it would be a good idea to go swimming in the sea, but there were loads and loads of jellyfish that day, so that only resulted in both of us getting stung once or twice by swimming puddings with tails.






The rest of the day existed of making wild future plans for making money - 's what we do, yaknow. - and ending up, indeed, having a photoshoot - as you have probably already seen - on the beach. Which was awkward because there were so many people. Obviously. Duh. Anyway.









My outfit: Shirt - H&M | Shoes - H&M | Skirt - some market in Indonesia, it's Mila's... | Bikini - H&M | Shoes - guess what?! H&M... | Hairthing - Brandy Melville

Mila's outfit: Shirt - H&M | Flower - Bali | Shorts - H&M | Necklace - Bali | Sandals - Bali | Watch - Casioi | Sunglasses - she doesn't remember...

All in all I had a really fun day and I'm really sad because we were going to go again yesterday but then my mum made plans for me so I couldn't come :( - sorry 'bout that -

I hope you had a fun day too in this boiling hot weather ;)

Love,
Rosaly

4 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! <3, miss the summer already :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. post something please, i'm bored :P xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also a primarily fantastic distribute which I really specialized confirming out beach umbrellas amazon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. heavy duty beach umbrella

    ReplyDelete