Monday 31 August 2015

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Hi there!

As the title suggests, it's my birthday! Finally, I've turned fifteen - everyone else did aaaages ago -



Early this morning - half past five - I woke up, partially out of excitement, partially because my alarm went off, and immediately my parents ran in and started singing 'Happy birthday'...

After we had breakfast, they gave me my presents - more about that somewhere next week - one which was the thing that I'm writing this on right now. Which means I don't have to ask my mum if I can borrow her laptop any longer AND that I can write so much more often. EEEP!

Anyway. Yesterday a few of the neighbours and friends of my parents' came over, plus an old primary school friend of mine, who I hadn't seen in ages. Basically all I did was eat cake, unwrap presents and eat more cake ;)

I am VERY excited for this weekend, when I'm going to celebrate with my closest friends and I really don't know what else to say right now. Plus I really have to go to school or I'll be late, so...

BYEE!!

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment