Saturday 16 July 2016

DAY ZERO UPDATE #5

Hi there!

Today I wanted to do something I haven't done in ages, namely updating you on my Day Zero Project. Let's get straight into it, shall we?




Firstly, number 016 - go to 5 concerts. Now obviously I didn't go to five concerts, because where the heck would I get the money from, but I went to the first - my first - one; Chef'Special. All in all, it was absolutely amazing, I had the best night and I'll never forget it. Fun fact - I like to brag about this, sozz - I actually went on a holiday to France once, we were staying at this amazing campground, everybody was really involved with each other, there were races, a variety show and every Wednesday, the hostess would cook a meal for everyone and we'd eat it at a long wooden table. Best summer ever. Point of this whole story, the lead singer of Chef'Special, Joshua, was there as well with his mum and his sister. Now this was in 2010, when they weren't that well-known, but still. Okay let's move on.



As you are probably well aware by now, I went to Denmark last May - if you weren't, here's a link to the vlog I made about it - and in doing so, I crossed two things off of my list. Number 024 - get my mum to go to a country where it's cold - and number 025 - visit at least one country I've never been. In short, the trip was amazing. If you wanna know more you gotta watch the vlog :)



Next up is number 035 - eat at five different restaurants. In order:
Café Restaurant Amsterdam - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Restaurant Sari - Heemstede, Netherlands
Restaurant Madrid - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Restaurant BOB - Copenhagen, Denmark
Restaurant madklubben - Copenhagen, Denmark



Once again, a list of five; number 044 - go to five different museums:
Stedelijk Museum - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Allard Pierson - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Louvre - Paris, France
Musée d'Histoire Naturelle - Paris France
Louisiana - Copenhagen, Denmark



Last one is number 094 - drink at least 1,5 liters of water every day for a month. I didn't really notice a difference at first, it was only when I'd stopped drinking that much water that I realised my skin had been a lot more clearer and softer and that I'd felt healthier in general. So kids, drink more water. I should too, because I'm majorly slacking right now...

Well, that wise lesson we've all heard before concludes my blogpost for today. See ya next week :)

Don't forget there'll be a video live on my YouTube channel (link in the banner with the blue sky and trees) at 6pm BST - please subscribe as well, it means a lot to me.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment