Saturday 2 July 2016

JUNE FAVOURITES

Hi there!

Gosh, I feel like the first half of this year has FLOWN by, seriously. It's July now - not according to the still incredibly dreary weather here but okay - which means it's time for my June Favourites. Next time I'll be making a video, I think, so this might be the last Favourites as a blogpost...

Anyway.




The first thing I've been loving isn't actually something concrete, but I wanted to point it out anyway, and that is editing. Over the course of this week, I've been editing my vlog from Copenhagen - coming out tomorrow (Sunday) at 6PM BST - and I just love doing it. In a way, it's relaxing - I also have to watch out that I don't spend too much time behind my dad's laptop and forget about everything else.



Next thing is a book called The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith - aka J.K. Rowling. I haven't actually finished it yet - due to these amazing phenomenons called 'exams' - but next week I'll have more time so I hope I can continue reading. The story is about a private detective called Cormoran Strike who investigates the death of a famous model. She fell off of her three-story-high balcony, which was originally labelled as suicide, but her brother claims to know she would never kill herself. Really thrilling book. Go read it.



Another thing I've been loving is this Ginseng Hand Scrub from Rituals. Everything from this brand is amazing, but this one... Woah. My hands have always been quite dry, I don't know why, but to be completely honest, I had no idea hand scrubs were actually a thing. I mean, I knew that body scrubs existed, but yeah... Anyway, out of the five ones that I bought, this was by far the best one. Luv it.

Why is this picture so pink? It didn't look like this when I was editing it...


In combination with the Rituals hand scrub I've been using this raspberry handcream from Treacle Moon. It's amazing. It smells amazing, moisturizes your hands and it reminds me of Copenhagen because my mum bought it for that trip. She told me off for using so much, so I bought my own one. Because, you know, priorities.



Moving on to skincare, I think by now it's clear that I love Yves Rocher, because I featured the brand multiple times in my favourites, so here's another one; the face scrub with three cleansing teas. Most other face scrubs that I've used, didn't really smell good, or smelt really sweet and sugary. This one smells superfresh and is in no way bad for the environment. On top of all that, it leaves your face feeling incredibly soft and clean.



The last thing I wanted to talk about may be a bit strange or different, but it's the new 60 minutes gum from Stimorol. I had exam week last week, and I find it really helps my memory to be chewing gum during revising and chewing the same gum during the test. This one maybe doesn't last 60 minutes, but it definitely lasts 40 minutes, which is longer than any other gum I know.



So, that about rounds it up for this month. I'll hopefully see you on Tuesday with another tantrum and if not, next Saturday :)

And don't forget; new video tomorrow at 6PM BST, I've worked really hard on this one, so go check it out <3

Byyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment