Tuesday 27 January 2015

Bodyshop Haul

Hi there!

It's been a while since I have written a beauty blogpost, so today I am going to write about the Bodyshop.

Me and my friends are all Bodyshop-LOVERS - except for the boys haha - and every birthday I get a few new Bodyshop products from them. Also, if I've got some money 'left' - aka I've been in every shop in town and I cannot find a single thing I would want to spend my money on - I tend to just pop into one of their shops and go a little crazy - #guiltyaf - Thanks to this, my collection of Bodyshop products is growing steadily, and I thought I'd show you some of my faves :)

Honeymania Handcream
The first time I smelled this I was like Oh. My. God. The smell of this is overwhelmingly amazing. Just, inexplainable. This stuff works good as well, by the way ;)


Tea Tree and Vitamin C Face Masks
When it comes down to face masks, these are my absolute favourites. Bodyshop has more than just these two, but I find these work the best on my skin. Every time I pop into the Bodyshop, I grab some of these, they just work wonders on my skin. My skin feels so soft and clean when I've used them, aahhh.



Tea Tree Flawless BB-Cream - 001 -
You might recognize this one, I mentioned it in one of my first posts - this one, to be exact - and it is still going strong. One thing that I find absolutely a-ma-zing about this, is that this is still the same bottle as four months ago. It literally lasts forever.



Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm
I got this for my 14th birthday last summer, from a friend who probably didn't know this, but raspberry is my absolute favourite fruit EVER. And Bodyshop have done an amazing job at this lip balm. I softens my lips, it's not too sticky, and it smells and tasts of raspberries. Sometimes I'd rather be eating it than putting it on my lips, right under my nose. It's torture.



Honeymania Lip Balm
Oh hey, another lip balm! Yes, indeed. I got this for my birthday as well - I think - and believe it or not, this is my fourth cup. The FOURTH. I think that pretty much explains how much I love it.



Body Butter samples in Shea, Moringa and - surprise, surprise - Honeymania
You used to get these samples with every purchase - I used to walk in, buy something, get a sample, walk out, wait a few minutes, walk back in, buy something else, get another sample and walk out again, sometimes even four times in a row #geek - but not anymore! When I found out, I was a little bit offended and a little bit devastated. I had about 30 of these samples, I think, and I'm running out FAST.





Pink Grapefruit Body Mist
One thing that sometimes annoys me, is that the separate smells in the Bodyshop are always so sweet and sugary. This is the only exception I was able to find so far. This Body Mist smells so fresh, with a whiff of bitterness. A little disadvantage is that the smell itself doesn't stay that long, it's usually gone within a few hours, but hey, what's the fuss about? ;)

What do you think of my new background? Comment below :)

Love,
Rosaly 

No comments:

Post a Comment