Wednesday 10 December 2014

Things Are Changing...

Hi there!


As you may have noticed, I have been adding some bits and clips to this blog. The reason is that I am super duper new to this, and I don't really know what I want this blog to look like.

Some examples of things that I have been thinking of changing:

The background; I like this dotty one, nothing wrong with it, but I feel like it doesn't really go with the things that I write on here. I don't quite know where that feeling comes from, but I do know that it is not going away. 

The font; again, I like this one, but I don't know if it really is  what I had imagined for da blogg...

The language; don't panic, I'm not going to change the language completely, but I was thinking about maybe writing some posts in Dutch, just because I don't always feel like challenging my brain to write in English.

Lastly, the name!
I had a dream last night about a normal day at school, and suddenly some girl I didn't know asked me about my blog. Thing is, in this dream the girl mentioned my blog in the name Love, Rosaly... (imagine: loverosaly.blogspot.com) I woke up with the feeling that that might be either a very good or a very bad idea.

What do you think? Should I change the name? Any suggestions?

Just so you know, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be changing some things here and there, don't know exactly what, but yeah...

So I guess you'll just have to bare with me and we'll see where it goes.

Love,
Rosaly


No comments:

Post a Comment