Wednesday 5 November 2014

Autumn / Winter Outfits pt.2

Hello everyone,


This blogpost is - as you can probably tell from the title - the
second part of my outfit post (you can find the first part here).












Striped jumper - Hema | Floral skirt - H&M | 60 denier tights - local supermarket | Navy blue jacket - America Today | Boots - Dr Adams



This second outfit might be a one for people who don't get a cold too quickly - this lucky group of people unfortunately does not include me - But, lucky me, the sun was shining very bright and it was pretty warm when we took these pictures. I sometimes think that the skirt may be a bit more suitable for summer, but because of the colours, I think you could pull this off in the Autumn as well - you should, of course, wear some kind of covering for your legs, because I don't want to be blamed if you get ill ;) - Speaking of covering for your legs. Here, I am wearing tights that I am very, very happy with. That is because these are non-expensive 60 denier tights. What is so special about that, you might think? Well, 60 denier tights are usually around the 15 pounds. These were only 2 pounds.
2 POUNDS.
I guess that says it all.

I bought the boots a year ago, not thinking I would wear them a lot. I thought they made my feet look huge, seeing as my feet are already quite large in comparison to the rest of my body. But I have, surprisingly, fallen in love with them. You cannot really see on the pictures, but they have fake fur in them, what makes them SO comfortable and to be honest, I might have been a bit mistaken  about them making my feet look bigger.

So that was the second and last part of this Autumn / Winter Outfit blogpost, I hope you liked it, let me know :) 

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment