Sunday 16 November 2014

Recipe: Raspberry Cupcakes with White Chocolate

WARNING! THIS RECIPE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

Oh hello!


It is Sunday evening - already?! Ugh there goes my weekend... - and I am sitting in bed with probably more cupcakes than I could ever fit in my stomach. I already ate so much today that I feel like I have a cupcake baby - just very, very full - As I am completely unable to move anything but my fingers, I thought I would show you how I made these delicious monsters - she said, while stuffing her mouth with yet another cupcake -


I probably first need to say that I am not the greatest cook, - though I do really like cooking - I am so clumsy. SERIOUSLY. Like, I can't even get through a day without dropping something at least once. I also use grams for measuring - mainly because I was too lazy to look up what a 'cup' was -





I used raspberries, but you can use any fruit if you want, dunno if that's going to taste as good but you never know :) These are one of my all time favourites, and every time I make them, I just cannot stop eating them.





This is - obviously - not my recipe, it wouldn't have been so tasty if it was, but I got it from my lovely neighbour Ingrid so, credits to her.

What you're going to need for 12 cupcakes:
- 225 grams of self-raising flour
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- 100 grams of grated white chocolate
- 6 grams of vanilla suger
- 200 grams of melted dairy butter
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams of raspberries
- 12 paper cups
- 2 mixing bowls
- an oven - duh.. -





By the way, my camera really didn't want to help me today so I had
to leave some photos out :( SORRYYYY!

Step 1:
Pre-heat your oven at 175 degrees Celsius.





- I wanted to insert a picture of my oven here, but realized that wasn't really necessary -

Step 2:
Put the self-raising flour, the sugar, the chocolate, the vanilla sugar and one teaspoon of salt in a mixing bowl and mix them together.
Step 3:
Crack the eggs into another bowl and mix them with the melted butter.





Step 4:
Pour the egg mixture over the dry ingrediĆ«nts in your first bowl and
quickly mix them together.

Step 5:
Put a tablespoon of the mixture in each paper cup and put 3 - 5 raspberries on top.


Step 6:
Again, put a tablespoon of the mixture each cup, and make sure all of the raspberries are covered.

Step 7:
Put the cupcakes in the oven for about twenty minutes and...

You're done!



Enjoy!

Let me know what you think of them if you make them!! :)

Do you have a favourite recipe?



Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment