Sunday 15 November 2015

OUTFIT: I CAN'T GO BACK

Hi there!

* VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END OF THIS POST !!! *

Today I finally have another outfit for y'all!!! It's been sooooo long since I did one of these - due to lack of time and LAZINEZZ. All the free time I did actually have I spent on watching Perception - gosh, love that show - instead of going out, seeing friends and shooting outfit photos... But when I do, finally, it is ten times as great.

Umm. Rosaly, I don't know about that.

Anyhow.

About a week ago - *starts rapping Hot N'gga* 'OKAY ROSALY, CONCENRATE!' - I went to Vinnies with Pam. It was absolutely delightful and what follows is the result of a lovely afternoon with one of the loveliest people.



jumper - h&m | scarf - galeries lafayette | jeans - h&m | bag - de theatertroep | shoes - new balance

As always, I am SO AWKWARD in these photos. I'm excited for Christmas though.

Credits to the photographs obviously goes to Pamela :)

NOW FOR THE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:
It has been a year of blogging now and you guys have shown so much support over these thirteen months that I thought it would be only fair if I did something back.
So what would you say if I told you I was going to be doing a giveaway? Would you participate? COMMENT PLEASE I NEED YO HELP! Also comment what you would like me to put in it!!

I hope you had a lovely Sunday and if not I hereby send you all the hugs 'n squeezes <3

Love,
Rosaly

1 comment:

  1. Ik vind het mooi dat je je zegt waar je je schoenen hebt gekocht, maar dat je je schoenen niet kan zien. En Giveaways zijn altijd leuk.

    ReplyDelete