Tuesday 30 August 2016

AN APOLOGIE | TUESDAY TANTRUMS

Hi there.

I feel like I owe you an apologie. I haven't been here in a while. Haven't written anything in almost a month. Haven't told you where I was.

So here goes.




I'm sorry.

Combining two things to maintain at the same time is something I've never been good at. My unorganised self needs only one thing to worry about and neglects the other. As for my YouTube channel and my blog. I've been so focused on trying to make my videos as good as I possibly can, I've completely forgotten about writing and... well, you. I forgot about you. Which is something I'd hoped I'd never do, but I did. And I'm sorry. At the same time, I can't do anything about it now, so let's just hope I'll get better at making those videos so I have time and space in my head for you. It will happen one day, the question is just when.

I don't know the answer to that either, so all we can do is sit here and wait until my fingers find the keyboard, my eyes find the screen and my brain finds words again.

Words that nobody has ever heard before. New words. Creative ones. Because that's what I want to do. Create. I want to create sentences that make people shiver. Sentences that make people laugh. Sentences that people want to read again and again and again because they just can't get enough of them. Sentences that make people cry, but never too much. Sentences that reveal someting new every time you read it, over and over, that never stop surprising you. I hope I find the words. Oh, I hope.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment