Wednesday 7 October 2015

I'M GOING TO PARIS?!

Hi there,

I don't know about you, but for me, school isn't as bad as I always say it is. For instance, in exactly one week, they're taking my year to Berlin, London and... PARIS. Fancy eh?

So me and twenty-nine other people are expected to be up and ready to go on the thirteenth of October, exactly 9 A.M. at platform fifteen (Amsterdam Central Station). Anyone wanna come and wave goodbye? ;)

This is how excited I am:





Pretty excited, right?

The Thalys is ridiculously fast and we will be in Paris, France, just two and a half hours later. Can you imagine how fast that is? With a car, driving 100 km/h, it would still take you six whole hours. Anyway, we have been sent a tight schedule by email, in which every minute of our time has been planned, re-planned and thought completely through. I will be busily taking pictures of every second of the trip, so you will get a series of extensive reports of what happened. We'll be going to the Centre Pompidou, the Sacré Coeur, the Louvre (at night), but, most importantly, we have spare time. Two free afternoons and one free night. Point is, we have NO IDEA what to do. Get lost in Paris? Doesn't sound attractive. Staying at the hotel isn't an option either.

So that's where I need your help.

Do you live in / near Paris? Have you ever been there?

Do you know a cool place we can go? - Keep in mind, we're under age ;) -

I'd love to hear your recommendations.

ALSO. Yesterday, I discovered that my favourite actress, Stana Katic, is also in Paris this week, so... fingers crossed.

Love,
Rosaly

1 comment:

  1. WoW, gaaf jonge dame! Ik kom niet zo vaak naar Parijs want je weet, Ik ben de sint.mAlsmog mooie stad hoorrrr!! Hahanxd

    ReplyDelete