Tuesday 13 October 2015

PACKING FOR PARIS

Hi there!

It's 6.19 AM at the moment and I'm going to make this a very short post because, well, time.

As I said it's 6.19 AM and to be honest, it's been a while since I've been up and awake - and on the internet - this early. I'm also about to catch a train to Paris. #nevvous

As I usually struggle with what to pack when I go away - do I take a dress? do I take heels? do I take jewellery? how cold is going to be? do I need to take one or two pairs of jeans? have I got enough socks? etc. etc. - I thought I would share with you what I grabbed out of my closet, laid out neatly on my bed and dumped in my bag this time.



First, we have my clothes. Now, it's going to be pretty cold in Paris the upcoming days, so - imma just sum up the things I see because I'm too tired to remember, yay - I'm taking:
- 2 jumpers
- 1 sweater
- 1 cosy cardigan
- warm pyjamas
- 1 pair of jeans - that I'm actually wearing right now, so that's not going in my bag -
- 1 loose T-shirt
- 1 long sleeved T-shirt
- 1 short sleeved tee - see jeans -
- 2 under shirts
- 6 pairs of socks - you can never have enough, and they take up so little space -
- undies

If you want to spare out room, you can also pre-plan your outfits with as much of the same items as possible.

Moving onto make up and cosmetics and books and shizzle. What I'm taking for make up is just the things I need for my daily make up routine, plus a little bit more because, you never know. I'm putting all of that in my lovely Zoella make up bag, that I absolutely ADORE. K, bye.
The rest of the cosmetics is just basic stuff - handkerchiefs, nose spray, paracetamol, bobby pins, hair elastics, deodorant, make up remover, handcream, toothbrush, toothpaste, showergel - that you pretty much always take with you on trips. Oh and earphones and a wallet are very appropriate as well.
Then I also have my diary and my pencil case - that appositely says "Paris" - and two books; A Work In Progress by Connor Franta and Indische Duinen by Adriaan van Dis.

Lastly: food. It's a two and a half hour train journey, so you're going to want to have some foodies for you and your friends. We kinda went a bit overboard, if you know what I mean...

Okay, that was it for today's post. I have no idea whether or not I'll be able to find ANY wifi, but if I do, I will be posting updates on Instagram and Twitter, so if you do not follow me yet, my username is @rosalylastname.

Well.

I'm off now.

BYE M'LOVES.

Hope you have a great week.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment