Monday 6 April 2015

DAY ZERO: MARCH 2015

Hi there!

Today it's time to look back on MARCH. I feel like I did a lot of stuff in March, but that could also be because I spent a sh*t load of time doing my homework #geek...

Anyway.




026 || Eat vegetarian for a week
I actually started this not because of Day Zero, but because one of my friends held a presentation about the connection between eating meat and the environment. That shocked me. I'm not going to go into the details but it was pretty scary how much influence eating meat has. Just now, I realised it was also on my list, so hey, multitasking! I'm still a vegetarian, I want to see how long I can keep this up for :)



038 || Drink no coffee for a month
YES THAT'S RIGHT, I DID NOT DRINK ANY COFFEE AT ALL FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH!!!!!! I'm so proud of myself. First thing I did on April 1st was drink a large cuppa coffee.



063 || Get three A's
If you have read my last two updates on Day Zero, you'll know that I was well on my way, but I can now say that I have gotten THREE A's in THREE months. I'm again so proud of myself :)




071 || Keep your agenda clear for a week
This was a hard one for me, because I always make notes and doodle everywhere I can. My agenda usually is a right mess of stripes, cubes, unfinished sentences and random characters. But, I managed to restrict myself to doodling in my doodle-book, making notes in my notebook and keep my agenda clear. This really was a month to be proud of myself.



Imma go now.

I hope you had a marvelous Easter and ate loads of chocolate!!!

Love,
Rosaly

1 comment: