Wednesday 8 April 2015

OUTFIT: HOLD BACK THE RIVER

Hi there!

Today I have an outfit for ya! It's been a LONG time since I've done that. I must say that these are my absolute favourites to shoot and write, but they take the longest as well :)


It's April now, which means Spring, which means sun and warmth, which means skirts, which means HAPPY ME. Spring and Summer are my absolute favourite seasons, because, well, doesn't everything look better and isn't everyone happier when the sun is out? - That reminds me of that song by Adele, Hometown Glory 'I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque // I love to see everybody in short skirts, shorts and shades' #randomness -


Wow, look at me just casually squinting away...







Shirt - H&M | Skirt - H&M | Tights - Local market | Shoes - Converse AllStars | Ring - HEMA

There isn't really a story behind this outfit, I only know that it's pretty much all H&M :D

Tuesday, I was supposed to shoot these photos with just Jieling, but just before we wanted to leave, two of my other friends showed up and asked to come with us. Of course we said yes - you don't reject a very appealing proposal when the sun is shining, gosh - but there I was, standing awkwardly in front of the lens with three of my best friends staring - "staring" - at me. Whilst they were fighting over the camera, I was just standing there like: 'Oh god, what do I do, how do I stand, do I pose? How do I look, is it alright if I look this way? Or should I look the other way? Or should I just look down? HELP!'
Eventually, it all turned out well, and the photos weren't too awkward, just a little ;)


This is how much I enjoy the SUN, guys. Vitamin D is important.

Thanks alot to Mila, Lotte and Jieling for the AMAZING photo's ;)

Anyways, I hope you had/will have a lovely day and I'll see you Sunday!

Love,
Rosaly

1 comment: