Thursday 10 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS FAVOURITES - SONGS | BLOGMAS DAY 9

Hi there!

Welcome to day 9 of blogmas! Today I have for you quite a simple blogpost, but for Christmas quite an essential one, because I'm going to tell you what my fifteen all time favourite Christmas songs are. Most of them are classics, but there's a few newer ones as well - might have included the Biebs #sorrynotsorry #itstoolatenowtosaysorry #worstjokeever -



THE TOP 15

1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Bublé

2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra

3. All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey

4. Last Christmas - Wham!

5. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

6. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

7. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

8. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid 30

9. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Mariah Carey

10. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon

11. A Holly Jolly Christmas - Lady Antebellum

12. White Christmas - Bing Crosby

13. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day - Wizzard

14. Step Into Christmas - Elton John

15. Merry Christmas Everybody - Noddy Holder



That was fifteen, right? Well, I'm sorry this isn't a very long post, I just haven't had any time at all today, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Leave comment below with your all time favourite Christmas song, and please join me tomorrow for another day of blogmas!

Goodnight!

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment