Tuesday 15 December 2015

A CHRISTMAS MAKE UP LOOK | BLOGMAS DAY 14

Hi there!

Today's blogpost is going to be more photos than words, because I'm showing you my go-to Christmas make up look! I basically would choose this over any make up look for a Christmas party. Gold glitter eyeshadow is a Christmas classic and so is the red lip. I love it.




I start by prepping my lips for the lipstick because if I don't my lips are chippy and it looks weird. This one is from HEMA, in a peach smell - and flavour!




I don't use any foundation - mainly because my skin is too pale for any of them - so I then apply my So Perfect Stay concealer by Miss Sporty in the colour 001, because well, we have a ghost over here, using a foundation brush, because I find them so much more convenient for my concealer than actual concealer brushes. I know, #thuglife.



I then move on to bronzer / contouring, for which I use my Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 021 'Sun Light'. I love this bronzer because it's so pigmented and it lasts forever and I'm going to stop talking now because this is not a Favourites blogpost. I'm using a big kabuki blender brush to apply ánd blend in.



Next, I use my Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush - what a name - in the colour 120 'Pink Rose' to put a little life back into my cheeks.



Then I apply a nude eyeshadow, covering my entire eyelid. It's from a random palet from the HEMA, I don't even know what the colour is called, but go with any nude-ish colour that suits you. After that, I apply a chocolatey brown - sozz, I don't have a photo of the palet - in the corner of my eye, making sure it's blended with my nude eyeshadow.



Then, for the sparkles, I add a little bit of Liquid Metal Eyeshadow by Catrice in colour 030, called 'We Are The Champagnes', which I absolutely adore. Such a cool name. Stop rambling, move on. Okay. I apply that in my crease, and then blend it out, which makes it slightly more subtle.

Then I use my KIKO Long Wear Eyeliner for a thin line and a tiny flick,



and then my New York Colour 'Show Time' mascara.



Lastly, I apply Topshop's 'Hazard' lipstick - which I adore - for that extra bit of Christmas spirit. Topshop have such good lipsticks, I need to go and buy me some new ones soon...



But yeah, that was it, hope you enjoyed reading it! I know it won't be as interesting if you're not a big fan of make up, but I know there's some of you out there who do like make up quite a bit so I thought, as it's nearly Christmas and I've never done something like this before, why the heck not?

Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow!

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment