Saturday 12 December 2015

SOME THINGS I BOUGHT FOR WINTER - AND MY BLACK & WHITE WARDROBE PROBLEM | BLOGMAS DAY 11

Hi there!

Welcome back to blogmas! Today, I'm going to do something that I've been meaning to do for a little while now, and I might be a bit late, but it's a winter H&M haul!

A few weeks back, I popped into the H&M and came out with three stuffed plastic bags FULL of winter clothes. I spent over €100,- which was also a goal in my Day Zero Project, so I thought I would combine the two and show y'all what I bought.





The first thing I bought was this colourful cardigan, which has two pockets at the front. It's quite oversized, so I kind of float around in the big long heap of fabric. It's very lovely thought, the material is very firm, but still soft, so you don't feel like you're lying on a cloud, but it's still comfortable. The colours are also a nice addition to my wardrobe because nearly everything I own is either black, grey, white or a combination of those.



The next thing is this jumper, which I absolutely adore. I love the cut from dark-blue to a lighter blue, and the fabric is FRIGIN SOFT. It contains alpaca wool - the reason for it's softness - which is kind of itchy, and I don't do well with itchy stuff, but with a longsleeved T-shirt underneath it is just fine.



Next is this black and white - see, I told you, everything is black and white - cropped jumper with little holes in it by your neck, side and elbows. I love this because of the fact that it's cropped. Most of the things I own that are cropped and make a high waisted jeans actually visible, are way too cold for Holland's chilly weather. This one's a perfect fit for my high waisted jeans, but it's still warm enough for winter. I also love the way it's knitted, I think it's really cool #geek.



Then we have this black - oh here we go again - sweater, that says 'Rebel Club London' in white - jup I have a serious problem - letters. I LOVE THIS THING. It's a perfect size for me, I know that H&M sometimes has a little bit of trouble remembering their own sizes, but this one actually fits very well. It's also super cosy and the caption is rather fab.



Moving on to Christmas jumper. This is actually the only Christmas jumper I own, and it's not even that Christmassy, more like also good for winter. It's black and white - someone please send me to monochrome rehab - and it starts with stripes at the bottom, turns into a festive pattern around the chest area. (It does not include the button, the tag and the lil' Santa that I've got hanging on the left side of the chest.) It's cute, cosy and warm, what more do you want? Apart from something that's NOT black and white.



Well, here's something that's not black and white, but grey - ARGH, Rosaly, get a grip on yourself! - and a lot thinner than most things listed above. This is from the H&Mbasic range, and it's just a very plain v-neck tee, quite thin and loose. I usually wear this in combination with the colourful cardigan - the first one I mentioned - and regular jeans. Only downside to this one is that you have to be really careful when you bend down, because the flash-risk is rather high if I'm honest.



Lastly, I bought these light-blue washed jeans. LUV DEM. They're superstretchy, slightly too big for me - imma ask me mum to wash it hotter than prescribed sometime soon - and it basically fits me perfectly. I always find it hard to find good and affordable jeans, but H&M have some really good ones, like this one.

Well, that was everything I splurged on that day, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. I will - hopefully - see you tomorrow with another day of blogmas! If I haven't been arrested by the 'fashion-police' yet, fingers crossed.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment