Friday 11 December 2015

MY CHRISTMAS FAVOURITES - MOVIES | BLOGMAS DAY 10

Hi there!

I can't believe it's blogmas day 10 already, only 15 more posts to go... And I have so many ideas and so little timeeeeee, aaaaagh.

Anyways, today I'm going to be listing my top ten Christmas movies :) I am an absolute sucker for Christmas movies, especially when they have a happy ending - weh I know, it's cliche -



So here is:

THE TOP 10

1. Love Actually
This is by far THE best Christmas film I've EVER seen. It's funny, romantic - has a happy ending - and moving. I love that it has so many different story lines, it's just awesome. Luv it.

2. The Holiday
When I first saw this, I wasn't quite sure wether I liked this or not, but the second time, I realised that I was actually really excited to see it, and I've loved it ever since. It's kind of embarrassing at times, but also very funny and the actors are seriously sublime.

3. Elf
Three words. Funny. Genius. Awesome. I seriously need to keep myself from watching this ten times a day cuz I definately could.

4. The Family Stone
Sarah Jessica Parker and Rachel McAdams are absolutely amazing in this film, and the story of the family gives me a feeling that I wouldn't mind keeping forever.

5. Home Alone
This is an absolute classic. Everytime I want to watch this with friends they're like NOOOO and I'm like YAAAAS. What's not to love about this film? IT'S SO GOOD.

6. The Grinch
I thought this film was kind of strange at first, but halfway through, I was 1000% sold by the green monster. It's also the perfect film to watch when you're with a big group of friends - we're watching it tonight haha -

7. Arthur Christmas
This film is absolutely adorable. I love the way it's animated, and the story is very gripping ;) I would have loved to watch this as a little kid, but we didn't celebrate Christmas back then, so...

8. Jingle All the Way
This is a slightly older one, but that IS part of its charm. The acting is very good and there's a few oneliners that I still use to this day, to annoyance of my friends and family.

9. The Nightmare Before Christmas
I'm usually not a fan of weird and creepy movies, but this one is pretty amazing, I must say. The character and the story line are absolutely AH - MAH - ZING. If you like a little bit scary and weird, this is the perfect Christmas version.

10. Miracle on 34th Street
This one's a golden olden one. I only saw it in black and white - I don't know if it's available in colour, hah, nope, bye - but I loved it, it was so funny and cute and adorable and just wow. Must see if you want to have a holly jolly Christmas.




I hope you enjoyed this lil' post, and I'll see you tomorrow for blogmas day 11! Day 11 already, jeeeeeez, where has time gone like seriouslyyyyy, I want my December back.

BYE.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment