Wednesday 23 December 2015

THE INSTAGRAM TAG | BLOGMAS DAY 22

Hi there!

I know I said that I was going to upload 4 Christmas party outfits, but my friend who was going to help me take the photo's has issues at home and couldn't come, so I had to come up with something else.

Last year, Laura tagged everyone who felt the need to fill in this instagram tag, and as Instagram is one of my favourite social media platforms and I'm really looking forward to spending my entire afternoon looking back at old photos so... here we go!

What is your most recently posted photo on Instagram?




This one. It's a photo from the latest post of blogmas - day 21 - and it's a recipe for Christmas lunch. Luv it! It's actually delicious and I made the recipe up myself so I'm pretty chuffed with myself to be honest. NGL. Lol. Yolo. STA - stop the abbreviations.

What is the first photo that you posted on Instagram this year?



This is the very first picture I posted in 2015, and I've captioned it 'HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!! Let's make it one of the best!' I still did the caps thing back then, now I try not to, however excited I may be.

What is your favourite photo of 2015 that you are on?



I like this one, because it reminds me of that one very lovely day in summer when me and my best friend went to the beach and had loads and loads of fun. I also really like my hair and my freckles look rlly qt, for once.

Which photo instantly gives you nostalgia?



This has kinda been answered by the last photo, but there is another one as well, and that's this one. This was in France last summer, and now that I look back on it, I didn't do a lot of fun stuff, but I did really enjoy relaxing all summer and there was an inflatable pool and I read loads of books and it's all just good memories.

What is the best recipe that you've posted on Instagram in 2015?



I don't post a lot of pictures of food, really, but this is one of my favourites. It's pasta with smoked salmon and sundried tomatoes and that's two of my favourite things to eat. Also, that afternoon was a really memorable one, because my parents and me went boating on the canals of Amsterdam and the sun was shining and yeah. Once again, good memories. (I feel like these questions are becoming excuses for me to post nostalgic photo's and ramble about what great times those were... Well, it's nearly 2016 so it's not completely illogical.)

Which photo got the most likes in 2015?



Uh, this one, and I do not understand why. It's not a very special photo. It's got my face on it. I'm kinda smirking, which is embarrassing. Nothing interesting to see.

What is your favourite photo of an animal that you've posted in 2015?



Gotta love a sleeping cat. She does this all the time, and usually on a black or white clothing item. I get the feeling that she does that just to annoy us. But she's cute anyway.

What is your favourite quote that you've posted in 2015?



Definitely this one, because it's from a book that I read, the Kite Runner, which really impressed me and it's left me a different person. Okay, that might be a little bit dramatic, but it did leave me with a lot of things to think about. The book and the quote therefore have a special place in my heart.

What are your most used hashtags on Instagram?

*Spoiler alert* I actually have around twenty hashtags that I just copy - paste under every post... Is that bad? Don't think so. I sometimes do add things like #recipe or #vegetarian, but I think the one that I've used most aside from my standard one is #Christmas? Woops.

Okay, those were all the questions, I hope you enjoyed looking back on 2015 through Instagram with me. I tag you, yes you, should you feel like doing this also, and I will see you tomorrow!

I really hope that I have those outfits for you tomorrow but I can't promise anything, so bare with me on that one.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Love,
Rosaly

1 comment:

  1. Mandy Candy super fancy (that does not rhyme, I know)31 December 2015 at 00:22

    That dat is one of my favorites too!������ Verrry funny post BTW, I enjoyed reading it ��.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete