Thursday 3 December 2015

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES | BLOGMAS DAY 2

Hi there!

Welcome to day 2 of blogmas..

As it's now December and I haven't done my November Favourites yet, I thought it would be good to do those today, before we go into the hardcore Christmas stuff.

I would also like to apologise for the quality of the photos in this post. School, cameras and winter lighting don't make very good ones...

Moving on.

FIRSTLY. ADELE. WOW. SHIT. SORRY, I SHOULDN'T SAY THAT.



But wow, Adele is officially back, and how. As I couldn't wait - really, I can't - for her new album, 25, I thought I'd spend my time listening to her first two albums over and over and over and over again. And I fell in love. Again. And again. And again. These two albums are, in their own way, absolutely incredible and unique and amazing and mindblowing and what not. So.

10th of December, I'm ready for you.

Next up is something that has proven to come in handy before, but is even more handy in these cold winter days, because - I don't know if you are familiar with this feeling - my hands get so. dry. and. painful. That's why, in these days, I will not ever leave the house without this. The Body Shop body butter in moringa. It doesn't only leave your hands feeling incredibly soft, but it also smells absolutely amazing. I did have a picture of this, but that was so grainy it should never be allowed a place on the internet. Damn winter light.



Moving on to skincare. Now I rarely use anything like moisturiser or foundation for that matter, but since my skin has recently become really oily, I went out and searched for, well, exactly what I found actually. Shine control facial moisturiser. This one, from Cuticura's Skin + Balance range, is pretty remarkable. Smells kinda shady, but it actually works. For me, anyways.



I tend to read ALOT of detectives, but my mum once pushed this book in my face and told me to read it. I asked her why, and she said: 'Because it's about you.'
Turns out, it's about an autistic man named Don who has terrible social skills and fails miserably in this thing called love.

Thank you, mum.

But, jokes aside, it was indeed a very good book, very funny, sometimes - read: usually - embarrassing and very well written. I suggest you read it. Or ask it for Christmas?



Lastly, to get us kind of in the Christmas spirit, I have this for you. Hot chocolate. Or actually cold chocolate but you can heat it up yourself. Now I'm not sure if this is something they only sell in Holland, but it's from Tony's Chocolonely, which is a chocolate brand that makes chocolate from only fairtrade ingrediƫnts, and it's motto is: 'Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.' They do a lot of good stuff, so that already is a plus, but also, this is absolutely ridiculously amazing. Honestly, I've never tasted hot chocolate as rich, creamy and chocolatey as this.

That was it for day 2 of blogmas, hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment with a few of your favourite things this November for me to try out and I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment