Friday 25 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS! | BLOGMAS DAY 24

Hi there!

I'm uploading this at precisely midnight, which means it's Christmas Day! I know that by doing this I'm sort of bending the rules, but I really wanted to make this last post just for Christmas Day - hence why I've called this post blogmas day 24 instead of 23.

I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and I hope that you get to spend it with some of your favourite people, whether that is your mum, your sibling, your best friend or your partner.

I hope that you eat way too much food in the following days, so much, in fact, that you will want to sign up for the gym afterwards.

I hope that you have a Christmas on which you're having too much fun to take photo's.

I hope that you are kissed under the mistletoe - should you want to be kissed, of course.

I hope that you find happiness in the days that we tell the truth and think about others.

I hope that you find joy in giving your loved ones their presents and seeing their faces as they open it.

I hope that your abdomen will ache for days, from laughter.

I hope that your throat will be sore from singing Christmas carols and catching up with everyone.

I hope that family arguements will be put aside, even if just for the day.

I hope that you get to do the things you love, with the people you love.

And above all, I hope that, even if you don't get any of the things listed before, you will still feel the magic of Christmas, and recieve the hope for you and others to get through another year.

And maybe next year, you will have those things I hoped you would.

Merry Christmas.

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment