Tuesday 8 December 2015

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HER | BLOGMAS DAY 7

Hi there!

Today I have for you: a Christmas gift guide. I always struggle finding the right Christmas presents for people and as I have come along a few things the past weeks that I myself would really like to get for Christmas, I thought I'd share those things with you and I hope that maybe you get some inspiration out of it. I've put the Amazon UK prices behind the titles, pretty much everything is under or around 10 pounds.

LESGO!





Everyday Superfood - Jamie Oliver (£11.99)
The first thing that I saw when I walked past the Waterstones, was the Jamie Oliver Everyday Superfood cook book. I've had my eyes on this one for a while, as Jamie always has the most delicious recipes of all time, but usually they aren't that healthy - sorry Jamie. I also watched a few episodes of the TV show on 24Kitchen that came alongside the book, and that moment I decided: okay, I need this. I think this is the perfect thing to give for Christmas, especially if your mum/girlfriend/sister/best friend LOVES cooking. And it's also pretty beneficial for yourself, because if your lucky they'll make you a few things out of it ;)



Elizabeth is Missing - Emma Healey (£3.85)
Next up is a book - also bought in Waterstones. Elizabeth is Missing is a book about Maud, who has dementia, but quite certain that her best friend is missing. I personally bought this book for my mum, because her mother - my nan - has dementia as well, and I think this would be a very good book for her to read. Also, the story is very gripping so I'm definately going to read it myself as well. I think this is a perfect present if - like me - one of your grandparents is in a similar situation or for anyone to read just because the story and the whole concept is so beautiful.



Lush bath bombs (£3.00 - £5.50)
If your mum/girlfriend/sister/best friend is anything like most girls, she'll love Lush. Lush is the perfect thing for anyone who likes to treat herself to a pamper session and a relaxing bath every once in a while. Their bath bombs are absolutely amazing, they smell amazing, they look amazing, and they're of amazing quality. Not too expensive and always a lovely thing to get.



Powerbank - HEMA (£9.55)
You may or may not have heard of this concept before, but this is a powerbank. It's basically an extra battery for your phone, that you charge and then take whereever you're going. If your phone's outta juice, but there's no outlet closeby, you just pop yer phone in here and it'll charge 50 - 100 %. Genius, right? This is a matte black one from HEMA that says 'I am in charge' which I found really funny. You can also get different ones from Amazon, where the price range is about £7 - £20.



Today I feel... perfume - HEMA (£13)
Also a present that is pretty much always a good option is a scent. I am very aware of the fact that taste differs, so I'm not saying you should buy this one, but HEMA has a lot of different ones, and this is just the one I prefer most. I don't really know what else to say than that this one - and the other ones - absolutely smell amazing and they're not too heavy but at the same time last quite long. End of story.



2016 Diary - Waterstones (£14.95)
This diary is just wow. I love it. It's vintage - not quite, but it LOOKS vintage - it's pretty, it's convenient, it's perfect. I feel like diaries are a very personal thing that you take with you for an entire year, and that's why I'm so very picky on mine. I also think that if you manage to find one that's perfect for your mum/girlfriend/sister/best friend, she'll be extremely thankful - and think of you every time she takes it out to write an appointment in.



I love lots of bubbles - I LOVE... (£10.49)
Another bath item, but this time, it's from I love... I felt the need to adress this one, because I think that the different smelling little bottles are perfect for giving for Christmas because if she doesn't like one of them, she always has the other ones. Also, they're perfect travel size.
They only have a festive edition on Amazon at the moment - which is also £10.49 - and of course that's even more perfect for Christmas, because the scents that I have are quite summery, and I feel like these are way more suitable for winter.



Anyhow, that was everything I have for today's blogmas, hope you enjoyed it!

If you have not read my last blogmas yet, then please please pretty please do, because it's a really important topic to me and I'd love for you to read it.

Thank you so very much for reading this post and join me tomorrow for another day of blogmas!

Love,
Rosaly

No comments:

Post a Comment